Naturally Sweetened Dalgona Coffee
A naturally sweetened (and fluffy!) way to drink your morning coffee.
It's called Dalgona coffee, and it's basically like a reverse latte - coffee foam on top, milk on the bottom! It takes minutes to make, can be enjoyed hot or cold, and our version is cane-sugar free. For extra fun, toast up a Cinnamon Swapple for dunking.
Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee, decaf or regular
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of hot water
- Milk of choice (we like homemade almond milk), hot or cold
- Place the instant coffee, coconut sugar, hot water in a mixing bowl.
- Using a hand whisk or electric whisk, whisk the coffee until foamy - 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place your hot or cold milk in a glass or mug, and spoon the coffee foam on top. Enjoy!
- This will require a lot of effort using a hand whisk.
- It has very strong coffee flavor, so make sure you choose an instant coffee of high quality that you like.